|Hunter of Artemis|
|Daughter of Hecate|
|Species||Demigod (Greek, hunter)|
She appears in The Stones of Olympus
Before Astrid turned 15, she joined the Hunters of Artemis. In 1973, Astrid was in New York, when she came across Petrektius, bearing the Death Stone. Not understanding the power of the stone, Astrid briefly thought against the latter, eventually being beaten down. Impressed by her strength and determination, Petrektius decided that she would be a worthy sacrifice to create the Moon Stone.
Later, her body was found by the Hunters, and buried before they arrived at Camp Half-Blood.
With all of the stones removed from Petrektius' armor, Artemis took the Moon Stone, keeping it in her possession, partially to remember her fallen hunter by.
- ADHD: She possesses inborn supernatural senses and reflexes
- Dyslexia: Her brain is hardwired for Ancient Greek
- Main Article: Demigod Abilities
- Main Article: Hunter abilities
- Immortality: She is one of Artemis' handmaidens, and so is unable to die from age or illness. She can still die in combat
- Animal communication: She can communicate with wolves and other predatorial animals