- Apollo, their founder and leader. Currently mortal as punishment from Zeus
- Dionysus, their de facto leader during Apollo's absence
- Andrew Mayant, son of Hecate. Currently the consort of Phrike.
- Lewis Cardoso, son of Summanus
- Spartacus, son of Ares. Best known for having led a rebellion against the Romans.
- Julius Caesar. Legacy of Venus. Brought back to service Apollo
- Abraham Lincoln, son of Athena
- Edgar Dywer, son of Bacchus
- Dexter Hammond, son of Athena
- Hohner Soderquist, son of Hermes
- Alcide Lahoud, son of Ares
- Hundreds of River Gods, many the sons of the Titans Oceanus and Tethys.
- Unnamed son of Pax
- Thousands of demigods, both recruited in life and after death from the Underworld.